Friday, October 25, 2013

South Delhi’s Memorable Visit

New Delhi, capital of India is the best place to stay. It has everything you wish to have. And when we talk about the specific part then South Delhi is the place that should not be missed. A place that is bounded by the Yamuna River to the east, South West Delhi to the west, the districts of New Delhi to the North and Gurgaon district of Haryana to the southwest. 

It is near to every major city. A place that is considered as opulent of all residential districts of Delhi is becoming the most wanted place to stay. I too wanted to look how life is here at this part of Delhi thus I booked a room for myself at guest house South Delhi to experience the life and its style. It was my first visit to Delhi and I wanted to make it memorable.

To make my journey memorable, at first I decided to find the areas where I can enjoy the most. The areas that topped my list were the urban villages located in South Delhi, such as Lado Sarai, Hauz Khas village and Shahpur Jat. These areas were selected by me especially, as I found them more interesting in my research. Designer boutiques, art galleries, design studios, restaurants and many more were the areas of my interest. I loved Delhi very much and would love to come here again. I have heard that serviced apartments in Pune too are of great quality and they are provided by same service provider Ahuja Residency, so definitely I will visit there too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment